All About Tint is the professional company to go to for all of your glass tinting needs.
Professionally installed car window tinting can help you to keep the Florida heat out of your vehicle and sharpen its appearance.
We have been in the window tint business for more than 20 years. You can rest assured in knowing that the window films sold and installed by us are designed specifically to meet the requirements of state window tinting laws.
Benefits of tinting the windows and glass in your car or truck
- Have you found yourself squinting through the windshield or trying in vain to see out your back window when the sun is blaring down on you? Window tint can almost totally eliminate this from every happening to you again.
- Windshield tint can greatly reduce the glare that occurs when oncoming drivers have their brights on and their headlights are blasting at your windshield.
- A reduction in eye strain during driving has also been identified as a benefit for drivers with windshield tinting.
- There is less reflection and glare on LCD screens inside your vehicle when the auto glass is tinted.
- Vehicle window tinting helps prevent fading of the interior, including the dash, seats, steering wheel and carpet.
- Good quality film will block up to 99.99% of ultraviolet rays from the sun.
- You know what it's like most of the year. You get into your car after work and the steering wheel is so hot that you can't touch it! Or, the seats in your vehicle are so hot you can't sit down. Our superior quality window film can block from 55 - 70% of the sun's heat.
Comfort For Your Passengers
- The back seats of a vehicle can get plenty hot in Florida sun! And in many older cars, there are no AC vents in the back. Tinting the rear side windows definitely helps to keep the back seat cooler. It's particularly nice for parents, who have to put their smaller children in the rear seats.
- If it's cooler in your auto during the hot months, then you use less air conditioning, translating to using less gas. It's that simple!
- Auto window tinting can offer anything from a little to a lot more privacy for yourself and your passengers. This is particularly beneficial for limousines and cabs, airport shuttle vehicles and private cars for hire.
- If the glass does break in your car, window film helps to hold the shattered glass together. This can help prevent a further tragedy.
Maintain the Resale Value of Your Vehicle
- Auto window tinting drastically limits the amount of damaging UV rays that enter your car through the windows, thereby helping to preserve the interior surfaces. Fabric seats endure less fading. Leather seats can stay supple. Dashboards can retain their true colors. Carpeting can resist fading. When the inside of your car looks great, that definitely helps you retain its maximum resale value.
- OK – it does look pretty cool! Our tints and window films are perfect for getting the appearance that you are looking for when you are riding around. The professionals at All About Tint can provide you with a superior finish for your vehicle that is sure to turn heads and give you peace of mind.
Computer Cut Window Film for Autos & Trucks
Accuracy and speed are two important considerations when hiring a professional to install car window tint. Computer cut window film goes one step further!
Our computer cut machine offers great speed and amazing accuracy. We can cut out a car's window tint in less than 30 seconds which reduces the time it takes to tint a car from nearly two hours to about one hour. Our computer cut machine, also called a plotter, has an on-line database with patterns for automobiles, trucks, RVs, commercial vehicles, and even firetrucks!
We can tint the windows in your RV ~ 5th Wheel ~ Camper
Paint Protection for the Front of your Vehicle
Paint protection film is an amazing product that will help preserve the life of the paint on your vehicle. This is a superior product made by 3M and can be used on cars, trucks, RV's and boats.
Protect the finish on your vehicle from the damaging effects of sand, road debris and bugs. This nearly invisible, non-yellowing film can be applied to bumpers, fenders, leading edges of the hood, door edges, and even the backs of exterior mirrors.
Truck owners benefit by having paint protection film installed on bed rails, door edges, step rails, rocker panels, mirror backs, hood scoops, bumpers and fenders.
Are you tired of spending money on bug shields and vehicle bras?
Call us at 904-806-5996 and see how we can help!
Call us at 904-806-5996
We are fully licensed and insured.
We pride ourselves on high quality service.
We warranty and guarantee our work and products.
We have been installing window film and tint for more than 20 years.
Based in St. Augustine, Florida and serving St. Johns, Duval, Flagler, Clay and Putnam counties including Jacksonville & Jacksonville Beach, Mandarin, Orange Park, Ponte Vedra, Vilano Beach, Palm Coast, Nocatee, World Golf Village, St. Augustine Beach, Crescent Beach, Marineland, Palatka, Palm Valley and Flagler Beach.